Getting cold,what do I do

420inOregon

My room has been dipping in to the low 50's and high 40's. I been kinda woried about it. Does anyone know what I could do. It's only doing It at nite when the lights are off. Other than that it stays a nice 70's with a nice humidity. Everythings perfect, except at nite. I just sent them in to flower it's only been a couple of days. I don't want to get carried away with heaters and such, Only if I have to. What I been doing is running my propane turkey deep frier LMAO and getting my garage warm at nite before bed and it's been staying around the high 50's low 60's.( Ran out of fuel.) I guess my best bet is buy more fuel LOL. Any suggestions please comment the propane stinks and I think carbonmanoxide posion ( I think thats how u spell it ). Anyways need some brain power:tokin: I take pride in myself for being a great jerry rigger but this one u can't. Anyways:peacetwo:
My_Garden_0011.JPG

yeah I am! LOL I got a couple of gallons of pruno going in the corner ( Pruno is home made wine made mostly in jail LMFAO ) It's not in the pics it's just a little DIY system made of surgar,yeast,molassis, and water. It's a very simple system that creates CO2. I run a hose in my fan cause CO2 is heavier than air and it blows all over the plants. I took it out. I need to bring it back in. I had a air leak in it some where. Anyways thanks alot and Merry Christmas Peace.

So are u saying run the propane ( Turkey Deep Frier ) at nite to warm it up alittle cause I lve in Oregon and it's a little cold got down to low 30's last nite. The thing is there in my garage. I built a nice 8x8x8 room in there. Im LMAO right now. I had a brain fart. The lite bulb came on. Im just a little tattered, I'll go smoke some more meds and think about it.LOL Peace

A small home heater will do the job for ur room I have a 7x7x7 and it keeps my room at around 70 at night 80 or so during the day ... Hunidty is good and DIY Oder bucket... In my area it has been 30 - 40 at night and I still hold 70 temp in my shed I built so use the small heater it works

Back
Top Bottom