getting rid of root rot without killing the plant

bseeton1

i'm been using hygrozyme and greatwhite so don't bother telling me about them. I got the roots to warm after a nuet change now i've got rot. I took the advice of ob-1 to use h202 according to manufacturers spec and it seems to have helped a good bit but bulk of it still remains and am considering using a higher concentration. the rot is causing my ph to run high in only a few hours (5.5-7.2) .Any EXPERIENCED ADVICE would be appreciated.:thanks:

Are you changing your res more often considering the root rot problem? If H202 and Hygrozyme are not working you might want to try some beneficials...like Subculture B from GH for example, but do not use H202 if you went with this route.

I understand you say you got it too warm after a nute change, so we can assume the res temp is completely under control now right?

temp under control, your saying I'm recurculating the rot by moving water around my system? i wouldn't think any thing would survive in the water considering the hygrozyme and microhaze etc. yes i'm holding of on the h202 till my nuets are depleted then i'm going to flush it with h202 again. After which i'm going to flower

Back
Top Bottom