GHE Ecogrower

Hah I am apparently following in your footsteps. I saw your post on opening your topled light and ordered 1 of those last week and now looking at the EcoGrow GH4920 I find out you have that too :D

Hows the combo working out for you? I was thinking 2 of them side by side under the 300w.

Yea I'm super psyched to try this light out. Plugged it in when it came in of course and it sure looked bright to me :D Thumbs up on the flowering switch too, very nice.

So I read on a review on amazon I think that the EcoGrow comes w huge pictures of the unit on the side of the huge box when it ships. Did you happen to find a more discrete way to ship it? I'm in Colorado, but still ;)

I am thinking of doing scrog w that 300w TopLed light and 1 or maybe 2 of these units w some local clones.

Yea I'm super psyched to try this light out. Plugged it in when it came in of course and it sure looked bright to me :D Thumbs up on the flowering switch too, very nice.

So I read on a review on amazon I think that the EcoGrow comes w huge pictures of the unit on the side of the huge box when it ships. Did you happen to find a more discrete way to ship it? I'm in Colorado, but still ;)

I am thinking of doing scrog w that 300w TopLed light and 1 or maybe 2 of these units w some local clones.

I bought mine second hand, so no worries :) Have a chat with the shop you want to buy it from - they should be able to ship in a discrete package instead.
Yup, def go for a scrog setup, your plants will like it alot :)

Hi Guys!

I just got myself an ecogrower. Could someone please give me some tips on how to run this system succesfully? Temps, amount of water, fertilizers etc?

Ty :420:

follow the instructions that came with the ecogrower...
Ph between 5.5--6.5
reservoir temps i usually keep it between 65-72 degrees
it holds 17 gallons up to the top step, best to use 13 gallons... it shows you in the instructions the 13 gallon mark
the 3 part GH flora series (+ any GH add ons you want) is all you'll ever need for this bucket, look at the nutrient instruction booklet that came with the unit, or look it up on the GH website.. you can use the Lucas method(google it) for the nutrients if you want
you can cycle the pump on/off with a timer, but i've always ran it 24/7 it produces better results
I've used CANNA Aqua line of nutrients as well, they are excellent.
i did not use the coco liners that came with the system because i use 4 inch rock wool cubes + the hydroton that came with the unit

depending on the strain it will grow huge plants... if you plan on growing a saliva strain, you may want to top the plants, or do 12/12 from seed if you don't want trees :)

good luck!

Back
Top Bottom