Ghetto Grower Autoflowers

MENTALP13

Ghetto Grower Saga, I Like To Know: I'm Doing Autoflowers For The Very 1st Time... My Question Is What Is The Best Way To Germinate An Autoflower Seed...???!!!

Best way in my opinion is 1/4" deep in moist warm soil and let them come up naturally without risk of shock. That said, most put the seed in between two to three layers of wet paper towel . You will want to do that and then keep them in a dark and a warm spot . Between 80 and 85 Degrees usually works really good . If you do it that way they will usually start to show a Taproot and 24 to 36 hours.

In regards to their seeds, auto-flowering cannabis and photoperiodic cannabis are functionally identical. Therefore, if you have successfully germinated cannabis seeds in the past, use the same method that worked for you previously. If you haven't, pick one of the methods described in the 32,768 threads about germinating cannabis seeds that are here on this forum - or one of the 2*10^6 of them posted elsewhere on the Internet - and choose a method that you feel capable of following.

Best way in my opinion is 1/4" deep in moist warm soil and let them come up naturally without risk of shock. That said, most put the seed in between two to three layers of wet paper towel . You will want to do that and then keep them in a dark and a warm spot . Between 80 and 85 Degrees usually works really good . If you do it that way they will usually start to show a Taproot and 24 to 36 hours.
Thanks, This Will Be My First Run Using Autoflowers... I Like The Warm Soil Suggestion... For My Fem & Regular Seeds When I Run Across (Regular Seeds) I Use The Saucer/Paper Towel Method... I Will Drop Them in Some Soil & Place Them By My Furnace, I've Got Some Outstanding Autoflowers Seeds & Wanted To Knock Them Out The Box... Thanks Very Much My Friend, Happy Grow From Your Friend Aka The Ghetto Grower... ✌

In regards to their seeds, auto-flowering cannabis and photoperiodic cannabis are functionally identical. Therefore, if you have successfully germinated cannabis seeds in the past, use the same method that worked for you previously. If you haven't, pick one of the methods described in the 32,768 threads about germinating cannabis seeds that are here on this forum - or one of the 2*10^6 of them posted elsewhere on the Internet - and choose a method that you feel capable of following.
Yes I Have Germinated B4 Thanks Very Much Happy Grow My Friend I've Got Some Outstanding Autoflowers Seeds Wanted To Knock It Out Again Happy Grow... ✌

Attachments

• IMG_20190102_110011823.jpg
    IMG_20190102_110011823.jpg
    582.8 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom