smokindon

plant_158.jpg
plant_335.jpg
plant_63.jpg
plant_513.jpg
plant_428.jpg
plant_335.jpg
plant_248.jpg

Need some help with my girls? Put some of the in 3 gallon pots about two weeks before flowering. The remainder are in 2 gallon pots. Been in flowering for about two weeks the picture shows how they are looking now. Started flowering using pro bloom 1-4-5 and using 24 23 watts cfls 8 daylight and 16 soft white they are on a 12x12 cycle. The room size is 8x8x8 room. Can anyone give me some good advice to help my drooping babies?

plant_158.jpg

Need some help with my girls? Put some of the in 3 gallon pots about two weeks before flowering. The remainder are in 2 gallon pots. Been in flowering for about two weeks the picture shows how they are looking now. Started flowering using pro bloom 1-4-5 and using 24 23 watts cfls 8 daylight and 16 soft white they are on a 12x12 cycle. The room size is 8x8x8 room. Can anyone give me some good advice to help my drooping babies?[/QUOTE]

Lets see ... where do I start ...

First: Not enough light.
Second: The pots are too small.
Third: Transplant two weeks before flower?

Start with reading more of the tutorials here and other places. Start at the beginning.

~ Auggie ~

To help get oxygen to the roots, you can add some more holes around your pot. I used a razor knife, score it a couple times then you can pop it out.

IMG_20150401_172743.jpg

I see some older leaves with the claw shape, that means the plant was over watered. Happened to me in hydroponics, yup over watered

Back
Top Bottom