Gobbler's Gallery

As promised, here's what my current supply looks like.

P100012311.JPG

P100012511.JPG

From top bin to bottom right to left:
Extracts, Random Sativa bin + Skunk, Freeze + Champange, Hashmaster, 3M, Jack herer + Sage's Sister,
Sour Widow, Killer tomato + assorted Indica bin, Blueberry x hashplant + "000".

P100014111.JPG

Strains from top right to left: (First three are outdoor) Champange, Chronic hybrid, Freeze, Hashmaster, Skunk #1, White widow (sativa dom), Sage's sister, Jack herer.

P100014112.JPG
Strains from top right to left: Sour widow (Widow x Sour diesel), Killer tomato, Blueberry x Hashplant, Triple zero, 3M(Outdoor Sativa dom), Indica hybrid, Blueberry, Widow (Indica dom), Papaya, Indica hybrid.

A nice close up of 2 containers
P100012613.JPG

2 different strains of Afghan hash, Sativa kief, and Super indica honey oil. All wickedly potent and used sparingly.

P10001291.JPG

2 different strains of Afghan hash, Sativa kief, and Super indica honey oil. All wickedly potent and used sparingly.

Some edibles : Crunchy peanut butter and oatmeal cookies made with narcotically potent bud butter. 2 cookies and you're completely absorbed into whatever it is you're sitting on. This is the second or third last dozen, which is comparatively small to the total amount made from the butter ( around 200 in a few baking sessions ). They're scrumptuous treats also, I'd eat more than 2 or 3 if they weren't so potent.
P100012512.JPG

BINGO!! We have a winner! Onion Gobbler, you are a true pot snob. Love the pics. I even rated your thread high lol. Its a good feeling when you have a stash like that.

Thanks for the comments gents, they mean a lot coming from such knowledgeable connoisuer/cultivators as yourselves. and yes I'm a pot snob and proud of it.

Cheers

For some reason the pics of the lux was removed, so here it is again.
P1020279.JPG

P1020278.JPG

P1020302.JPG

I keep my stuff clean but not like you OG.I pretty much do it all but edibles is rare. I am pretty big into bubble hash too.

Back
Top Bottom