Going out of town

joedaddy805

SO IM LEAVING OUT OF TOWN FOR 4 DAYS AND MY PLANT IS IN COCO. I WAS WONDERING IF IT WILL BE OK WITHOUT BEING WATERED FOR THAT LONG. IM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD JUST TAKE IT WITH ME OR NOT. I JUST DONT WANT IT TO DIE ON ME. IVE BEEN PUTTING A LOT OF TIME INTO THIS PLANT. WOULD SUCK FOR IT TO GET MESSED UP ON ME. ALSO IM GROWING THIS OUTDOORS.

You could make a wick system - you can buy absorbent wick that you push up through a hole in the bottom of the pot into the soil, and then dangle it in a bucket of water or nutes underneath the plant. The water will soak up through the wick and into the soil in the pot and keep the plant watered for 4 days.
Alternatively, as you're growing outdoors, take it out of the pot and bury the root ball in the ground and water it thoroughly. The earth will dry out slower than a pot, and whilst the plant is still relatively small if you're careful it shouldn't stress the roots or the plant too much and you can repot when you get back. 4 days isn't too long so it shouldn't get too stressed and will recover, but without water for 4 days she could suffer if it doesn't rain.

Back
Top Bottom