Going to harvest sun 19 what do you think

hightime58

GOING TO CHOP THIS WHITE RHINO X SUPER SILVER HAZE,GOT IT AS A SINGLE MOTHER SUPER CROPPED IT SEVERAL TIMES ON THE SAME BRANCHES TO KEEP IT'S HEIGHT AND WIDTH,ALL THICK AND DENSE BUDS,BUT I WANT YOU GUYS TO DO THE HONORS AND LET ME KNOW. ........THANKS:yummy:CHECK OUT THE ART GALLERY,BILL'S 2011 WHITE RHINO

Well people its been 8 yes since I've frowned due to I was in pain management and was drug testing every month so now in cal its recreational and pain management says no problem have 2 new plants to announce here or in another forum so he goes one is a gorilla glue#4 and the bigger one is nitro cookie you guys and girls are my inspiration

wow man two posts from the same person 7 years apart, and your post number didn't change, I'm not stoned but I think you took 7 years off between sentences thats the only way your post counter wouldnt change, that musta grown some killer smoke that 1st time! Glad to hear you are in cali the land of recreational, remember there are nearly 40 other states behind you waiting for the gift you in cali have for recreational. Good vibes and luck to you on your new grow

Back
Top Bottom