Golden Wraps

MissP

Has anyone used these? They're packaged like rolling papers, but they're more like blunt wraps. They come in flavors like Coconut, Strawberry, Peach, and Mango. I think there's also a Cognac flavor but I hardly ever see it. I pay $2.75 for a pack here in FL for 20 papers.

My only beef is that they don't stick that well and the papers burn a little on the quick side if you don't roll up tight enough.

Re: Goldenwraps

MissP where have you purchased these, just little gas stations, or headshops? i have heard of them but i havent found them yet in my area.

FishSticks, I've gotten them at both. JP's head shop in Cocoa has them as well as the Cumberland Farms I have been to.

Sounds like maybe a southeastern version of Juicy Jay's?

The blunt wrap likeness kinda throws me off. Juicys are large, but are packaged and appear like regular papers.

(minus the specialized prints or colors on some flavors.)

I dig on those... TONS of flavors.

:rollit:

so i went to my local shop, and all the little quickstops that i visit, but i couldnt find them. though at the smoke shop i found these KingPin brooklyn sweets, they are paper but brown. they burn like a blunt nice and slow but roll like a joint, with the taste of a swisher. very enjoyable, maybe my new favorite. looked like this \/

:joint:

I'm sorry you couldn't find them. I was able to find a few websites that sold them online. Also, look on Ebay. My favorite flavors are chocolate, mango, and coconut. They also have cognac, peach, and strawberry.

I've tried these, they are tobacco papers and roll up like blunts. They're pretty good but the flavors aren't as strong as the strait blunt wraps.
I've been using Juicy Jay's papers, they're flavored really well. I'm not sure what type of paper they are, but definitely not tobacco.
I prefer tobacco cause it burns nicely, or rice paper or the clear veggie wraps cause it's nice on my throat.
Happy Toking....:cool:

Back
Top Bottom