Good morning from Calgary

J3D1T4IT

Hey all,

Long time reader, first time poster. Been smoking for almost 20 years off and on, mostly off for the last 8 years since my son was born. Recently started back up as I was having issues sleeping and a friend of mine hooked me up with half an oz to see if it would help. And oh boy i haven't slept this good in ages :snooze:

The forum has been a source of great information many times over the last couple of months as i have been researching strains, how to grow plants, LED vs HPS, cannabis butter recipes, etc... and decided it was time to register as I am seriously considering buying a grow tent and starting a new hobby. I really appreciate that this forum is full of extremely helpful members who are dedicated to assisting new growers be as successful as they can be.

Still in the process of working out the details but i am looking to setup the following type of grow:

48"X48"x80" grow tent setup in garage
2 300W Viparspectra LED lights
4 plants - White Widow Auto Fem, Strawberry Ice Fem, Pineapple Express Fem, and Caramelicious (free seeds given away currently by AMS)

Biggest concerns so far will be smell and ill need to scrub the smell and figure a way to vent it outside (or directly into the garage??) and garage temperature control (it gets a little chilly in there especially at night).

Well thats enough about me, feel free to stop by and say hello, now that im an official member i can start commenting on posts and asking noob questions as i prepare for my next adventure!

Cheers

Jedi

Back
Top Bottom