Good n Bad at things

GoodNBaked

Ok so i smoke everyday, except the weekend (girlfriend time). So i go to college if i have a big test if i take it sober i do horrible like D grade work, but if i go to take the test high i get A or B grade work. I dont understand that. But thats the good thing, Mad bad thing is when im at my house blazin and i finish and put my bong away, i go get some cereal (cinnamon toast crunch) i always spill it, no matter what i cant get it to the table, ive tried taking the stuff to the table before but ill drop the milk i cant seem to make a bowl of cereal no matter what. What can i do? I LOVE MY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH

Thanks
GoodNBaked

Dude, are you hip to Trailer Park Boys? If not you need to check it out. If you are, check out the episode (not sure which season) where the boys beat the crap out of each other with baseball bats after mistaking Julian for a "Samsquantch". Ricky is trying to eat cereal with his bad arm but just keeps flipping it everywhere. He finally switches arms and successfully gets a bite and says "This cereal is fuckin awesome". That show is hilarious.

Many years ago, like 25 anyway, I took the SAT straight and scored around 800. Retook the test extremely baked and scored 1260 which landed me a full-ride academic scholarship!! Stayed pretty well stoned for 4 years and graduated with honors.

Good luck to you with your academic and cereal-eating endeavors young man. If you don't smoke around the GF because she is against it.....time to get a new GF. Trust me, I've run-off some good ones that couldn't accept the weed. They either get it...or they get gone.

Ill watch that lol, yea im doing pretty good taking tested stoned, no my gf dont care about it but when shes here i wanna be able to pay full attension to her and not space out

oh man how funny, Ok here's the deal...put the bowl on the table empty. Pour in the Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Carry the milk with both hands, then add the milk, being real careful not to spill.

This just has to work. FOCUS...

FreakNature, i tried what you told me to do and well it worked at first but when i sat down my elbow hit the rim of the bowl and spilled it everywhere all over and my girl was here (showed up to surprize me) and cam out of the bathrrom and slipped on the milk and fell hard =(

FreakNature, i tried what you told me to do and well it worked at first but when i sat down my elbow hit the rim of the bowl and spilled it everywhere all over and my girl was here (showed up to surprize me) and cam out of the bathrrom and slipped on the milk and fell hard =(

Dude. I think Mtlawnfan meant for you to trade-in the GF, not kill her! ROTFLMAO

I have the same problem with beers but it's been OK since I switched to rum. :0)

:peace:

Dude. I think Mtlawnfan meant for you to trade-in the GF, not kill her! ROTFLMAO

Only trade her in if she becomes a PIA about the weed. My experience has been that even if they say they are ok with it, if they don't smoke with 'ya it will become an issue at some point. But don't kill her either way!!

Now about this cereal issue, maybe you could try this:

1. Put stopper in kitchen sink
  2. Pour cereal in sink
  3. Add appropriate quantity of milk
  4. Carefully use spoon to eat cereal from sink
  5. If spoon is too advanced, just eat directly from sink with no spoon
  6. Oh never mind. If you are in college your sink is probably too gross too eat from anyway.

JK havin a little fun with 'ya

haha i would try that but ive seen whats happened in that sink and i dont thing thats a good idea, maybe i can get my gf to feed me it lol but not since i made her slip, shes kinda angry at me, she took all my bongs away for a day 8 (

Been a long time since I was in college but if you look at item 6 I was pretty sure the sink was too nasty to try this. Took the bongs away huh? Sounds like it may already be starting.....

College student with gross sink, GF confiscating bongs, aaahhh somethings don't change even after 25 years...

Just kidding. Don't get her pissed at me too. I'm just bored & playin'

o snap im pissed, ok so she had my bongs at her apartment and her room mate picked up my new 2 piece bong to look at it and let the bottom fall off and it broke. brand new only hit 6 times i cant believe it, not shes all lovey dovy with me tho, =)

re. cereal, eat it out of a baggie and use a cup with a sippy lid for the milk. Work with me here...

Stick a stout straw in the sippy lid hole. Not one of those cheap thin ones, because it will collapse. Get a really stout straw, and stick it in there. You should be able to get a little more volume that way. You might have to pinch the sippy lid slot to make it more round. Wear safety goggles and leather gloves when working with stout straws, I'm kind of concerned for your safety. Be sure to warn you GF about the straw, too. Nothing worse then trying to take a sip from a sippy lid and getting a strout straw stuck in your nostril. When using the sippy lid with straw, keep your safety goggles on, because you know you're gonna forget about the straw. Good luck.

if girlfriend won't feed you when you are stoned, kick her ass out. There are plenty of girls but only one MJ. Do it before you give her a xmas present. If it is too late for that, wait until after xmas. A guy has to have priorities==girl, pot or crunchies?

Rotf so sorry but this was a good laugh. ... try not to be so careful..... i was a waitress when i tried not to spill shit i always did. I got in the frame of mind where i didn't care if something fell (not as careful) and i never dropped anything else.

i just answered a yr old post... doesn't matter was way worth the laugh... If you read this again please let us know if your still spilling.

Back
Top Bottom