Good Soil?

Maryganja

Soil - Organic Soil PRO-MIX - Rona.ca

Organix Soil PRO-MIX

description:
Organic soil. 28 L. Ultimate organic mix with biological growth enhancer which contains natural compost and peat moss. Its natural growth enhancer containing mycorrhizagradually feeds plants and promotes better plant growth. Helps vegetable, fruits and flower growth.

do you think that this would be a good soil to consider when i decide to transplant my plants into bigger pots and add more soil? I'll tell you guys the honest truth.. I took out some ordinary soil from my garden and I'm growing out of that. I've grounded up some eggshells and cut up some hair into fine pieces and ammended it to my soil as I've read on these forums that they have a lot of nutrients that would benefit the plant. My plant's leaves although seem to like folding in a downwards motion poting towards the dirt so I've used toothpicks to hold them up, heres a picture.

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/SP_A0224.jpg

please don't tell me to get happyfrog or foxfarm as I have no sources around my area that sell those products. Nore do I have any credit cards for online shopping. I also hate the wait for buying online so I'd rather do this quick and fast and find the best soil nearest to me.

Pro mix is fine, lots of people use it... You will want some vermiculite or perlite and worm castings to add to it amongst other things... Look around, there are some good soil recipes floating around here somewhere.. :ganjamon:

You can mix your own soil and have a great soil to grow in. You can start with the Pro-Mix and add worm castings, bone meal, blood meal, epson salt, dolomite lime, and perlite. All of these can be found at any plant nursery, hardware store, Lowes, Home Depot, or even WalMart. If you can find it, I like to add Mycorrhizae to my soil for strong root growth
But as Irie said, look around here, you can find some freat recipes for soil and I am sure you can find one that appeals to you
The only other thing I would say is to try and avoid using local dirt. It may be great but you just don't know what is lurking in it that could harm your plants
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom