GOP Champions Legalization Of Hemp

Truth Seeker

High-profile supporters of industrial hemp will rally for their cause at the Kentucky State Fair this week. U.S. Senator Rand Paul and Agriculture Commissioner James Comer will hold a news conference on Thursday morning on the fairgrounds. Paul is the co-sponsor of a Senate bill that would make hemp legal again across the U.S. And Comer supports a state-level bill that would allow it in Kentucky. He does not support legalizing hemp's cousin crop, marijuana.

Comer says Kentucky has always been well-suited to growing hemp, and the crop could be helpful at a time like this.

"It's more resilient to drought conditions than any crop I know," he says. "It's a green crop, you don't have to put out nitrogen fertilizer out for it, so it's a win-win situation."

Comer is also expected to discuss the decade-old Kentucky Industrial Hemp Commission, which has been dormant since it was created.

"Industrial hemp is gonna be legal in the United States in a few years, if not next year," he says. "Now, will Kentucky will be one of the first states to do it, that's up for the Kentucky General Assembly to decide."

9503072-large.jpg

News Hawk- TruthSeekr420 420 MAGAZINE
Source: weku.fm
Author: Kenny Colston

The Republican nominee will do his best to keep hemp illegal and we've seen how Obama lied about Federal inforcement and how they would treat the LEGAL medical marijuana dispensaries. The only viable candidate that is pro hemp/cannabis is Gary Johnson. My friends say I am wasting my vote, but I refuse to vote for a "closet muslim" or a "cultist" Morman. I have lived in a Morman town most of my life and even though I have some Morman friends I wouldn't want any for my President. We need to make a statement with our votes. Freedom for ALL Americans from governmental interference in our private lives!

Back
Top Bottom