Got pulled over last night...

SptyOty

... for my license plate lights being out. How fucking gay is that shit?? I had just smoked 2 bowls out of my PHX bong and it was sitting in its bag on my passenger seat. Needless to say I thought I ws fucked as soon as he pulled me over, luckily i was able to take an extra shirt and cover my bong bag. The cop was really young and pretty nice, but still gave me a fix it ticket. I know the adrenaline and anxiety i had last night cant be conceived thru the internet, but anyone who has been there knows what its like.

^^Oh yeah, that reminds me.... I also had 1.5 ounces, a scale, hundreds of baggies, an apple pipe, and my friends chillum in the car w/ me... so as you can imagine i was freakin out.

The same shit happened to me and this one dude.We was all blowed and shit comin' back from a party, and we was in his moms car, and this cop just came out of nowhere and pulled us over.All he said was tell her to get that fixed and left.

note to all, dont let cops search your car no matter what if they do, even if they have a reason, still say that you dont consent to a search, they CAN have drug dogs go AROUND the car but not inside without your consent or some kind of evidence. One more thing dont EVEN be faked into letting them because they say "i could get a warrent in 10 min." just say, i would liek you to get one, that will at LEAST buy you some time........

knolaj is powah

so thats why u went all reform on us? becuase someone ratted you out...either 1. you need knew friends, or

2.you need older friends, ones that wont rat you no matter what the cost...

LiCuid_Ice said:
so thats why u went all reform on us? becuase someone ratted you out...either 1. you need knew friends, or

2.you need older friends, ones that wont rat you no matter what the cost...
^^tru dat brother^^

Back
Top Bottom