Got some doubts about the outdoor growing

Thirtheen Q

holla holla! :yummy:

I've got a question , i bought a G13 x hawaian snow seed from barney's aswell but im doing it outdoors at the moment. The seed has only half month but its in good development, i did put it on the soil at 21st July i got good conditions at home, sun light hits my bedroom like 7 h a day , max 8.

But im concerned... i live in Portugal and summer is getting even longer so im almost sure ill have sunlight until beggining of november max ! However i think ill buy 400 W light soon. How long does it take for a G13 to flower outdoors ? more than 100 days?
I've got 3 more at home, 2 regular [2 females(luckily)] and 1 amnesia still at veg , not mature yet to show sex , im almost sure that i can get my harvest b4 november, but not G13.

So .. what would you advice me ?

Shall i get my light to G13 as soon as the summer ends ?
Still got some doubts about how to see the right time to start the flowering process, should be that 12/12 system ? not sure if that is possible around here, i have only 7 hours of direct sunlight on the plants, so i guess i gotta grab the lamp as soon as i can?

p.s : Did not bother to take pictures yet

Thanks in advance chaps! :cool:

Word mate! It's going pretty well, could have more hours but still ok, just got a question , i need to worry about the 12/12 or just wait until they start flowering naturally ?

Just gotten 2 females off 2 regular seeds, luckily.. :yahoo:

Hola y beinvinedos

You sound like you are not too sure what you want to do.

When you bring plants in and out, no matter how hard you try, you mess with the flower cycles and risk hermis and or just bad weed. You could end up with stringy buds that are not worth a darn.

You may want to try to get some cuttings now and get them in the house for future grows, but still you risk bringing bugs or mites into your home. I would not put them in under a light after being in the sun.

Mi dos centavos

usefull help man ! Yea its not about unsureness, 2 of my plants are reaching 2 months, pistils are popping up already , i really want an outdoor growing but not sure if the sunlight will reach the plants enough during the fall / winter , usually i get sunlight until november, and i dont want my plants to die because of light lack.

Or maybe im wrong ?..

Back
Top Bottom