Got some seeds, cant tell if they are ok or not?

stackz

I managed to get some seeds from a distant family member that I got flyin over the 4th weekend and then helped swap a clutch in his car...and inturn he got me flyin haha.

anyway, I asked him if he could get seeds and he said yeah but on short notice all I got were the five I have. I honestly cant tell if they are viable or not. It looks like the outer coat on them is cracked a bit which makes me think they are no good?? or could this just have been from when they were cured on the bud??

I'm hoping to start another grow this weekend with them once I'm back in town and after I finish modifying my growbox to add in some a/c to avoid killing my plant like I did last time haha.

aside from that, they are STINKY lol.

you can sorta see the cracking I'm talking about on the left three of them.

DSCN2858.JPG

They look decent.
"You'll never know until you grow"

Drop one into a small amount of water to get it sprouting first (keep in the dark during this stage) and wait and see. I have had plenty of good looking seeds that haven't sprouted. I'm sure you know this but it seems a good idea to get started while you're away so you're ready to go when you get back

Good luck

Wyld

I've actually had a couple of seeds on rare occasions sprout after popping, supposedly if they pop between your fingers their no good.

this seems to be correct 98% of the time but theres no point in not giving them a go

every seed needs feed to be weed

water, fertilizer and some nutrient suppliments, you should be sweet.

not a single one was viable oh well.

tried germinating them for two weeks via the paper towel method which has worked for me in the past but no go...just started to smell stale and mildewy inside the container.

sigh.

Back
Top Bottom