Got some seeds!

inpotwetrust

:bong: :bong: ok yall i got some seeds from a friend and i dont kno that much about them... 1 of the strains is Fruitbowl which i read a lil about... the other is
Hawiian Delight x Ak-47....i cant nuthin on that strain...if any1 knos anything i could really use the info...btw i planted 2 seeds of each...ill update yall with pics as soon as they pop out

Re: got some seeds!!!!!!!!!!!

i plan to grow these indoor...i have a few plants outdoor also...ill get yall some pics asap

wow..alot has happened since last time i posted...all 4 of my seeds sprouted...i need some pics of those but 4 now here are my other plants
plantz002.jpg

plant_pics_prt_1002.jpg

plant_pics_prt_1005.jpg

photo0011.jpg

tell me wat yall think of em..those are all bag seed

Using dishsoap may work for veg. growth, but you don't want to spray that stuff on the buds once they start flowering.

Replace the dishsoap with Neem Oil. It is made from the seeds of the Indian Neem tree and is an all natural way to keep bugs away. Mix about 5 mL of Neem oil to one liter of water and spray 2-3 times under the leaves and 1-3 times on the tops.

no, you need an oily base soap in order for that to work for bugs, they wont like the taste, nor will they be able to stand the lie in the soap. you know what else works? go to the store and buy one of those screen mesh's you can put around your plant. lets in all the sunlight, and none of the bugs, i think there about 3 bucks a piece.

I suppose if you are really using an all natural soap, then it would be ok. But few commercial varieties of dishsoap are all natural.

Otherwise, Neem oil all the way.

ahh good tip, 90% of the lye gets boiled out of the soap, but the other 10% is left thats so diluted that it wont burn the leaves and leave a nice coat!

RooRman said:
I suppose if you are really using an all natural soap, then it would be ok. But few commercial varieties of dishsoap are all natural.

Otherwise, Neem oil all the way.

Looked it up..couldnt really tell if this is something I could just get from a local store instead of ordering online. I read somewhere that people use it for lice...Does that mean I should be able to find it at a drug store?

RooR is right. Natural or not, don't use soap past veg. And for that matter, don't use natural bug repellants either. "Natural" repellants tend to always have citronella oil which is terrible. You don't want that on your buds.

Personally, I haven't used Neem oil (because I don't grow outdoors) but I have cared for a friend's outdoor plant while he was away and he was using straight up lemon eucalyptus oil. It's 100% safe, smells great, keeps all bugs away, and if you choose to let it get on the bud, it adds very nice citrusy flavor.

One Three said:
RooR is right. Natural or not, don't use soap past veg. And for that matter, don't use natural bug repellants either. "Natural" repellants tend to always have citronella oil which is terrible. You don't want that on your buds.

Personally, I haven't used Neem oil (because I don't grow outdoors) but I have cared for a friend's outdoor plant while he was away and he was using straight up lemon eucalyptus oil. It's 100% safe, smells great, keeps all bugs away, and if you choose to let it get on the bud, it adds very nice citrusy flavor.

Neem oil can be used for indoor gardening as well to keep pests away.

Yes, Citronella oil would be BADDDDDD! Good advice.

Lemon Eucalyptus oil, hmmmm, I have never heard of that, sounds good though. Personally, I don't like anything that will add any other taste to my bud, be it good or bad. However, I imagine that either of these choices, Neem or Eucalyptus oils, are safe because they are all natural and probably also very necessary if you have bug problems.

Whenever using any products for gardening, be it fertillizers, rooting hormone, or repellents, you should always read the instuctions carefully to make sure that the products are intended for use on edible plants. If the product is is labeled for ornamental or decorative plants only then you should not use this product on your plants. :peace:

shit....its been a long while since i been here..ok heres the update..first off im proud to say my fruitbowl plant is a lil girl.it has nice lookin white pistils on the top..my hawaiin delight x ak-47 plant is also lookin like a girl..im noticing small green pistils on the top. i also have a smaller fruitbowl plant. but that 1 does not show its sex yet..probly cuz the extreme shock it was in.now i have 2 4 foot plants. 1 is sativa and very smelly. im thinkin this1 is also a girl but im not sure...i c a couple of pistils or maybe there the beginin on leaves. they also are like a bright yellow around the "budding area" hile the rest of the plant is a dark green.my other 4 footer also shows a couple of pistils but im not sure on that 1 either..nothing really special about that plant..lol...lastly my big ass 6 and half footer....now i think i sent this plant into shock becuz i removed plenty of fan leaves.the reason i did this is becuz the inner stems a pin thick.so i figured they needed more light.now my question...the leaves by the "budding area" are kinda balled up..is this good or bad....anyways ima get bak to tryin to get my camera workin so i can get yall pics...well i think thats bout it 4 now. so on that note ima go smoke a blunt

if the leaves r balled up u mite have a spider 1 of my plants leaves started to do that i thought it was somrthen wrong but one day i just pulled the leaves apart cobwebs

Back
Top Bottom