Ak-47

Tony614

What is the general consensus on AK? I've heard from some people it's a pretty...user-friendly grow, and I know from experience It's a wonderful smoke. Unfortunately it's my only option other than bagseed...well, not unfortunate =D Do yall think It's a pretty decent strain for starters? If I love growing as much as I expect (I literally couldnt stop smiling the first time I saw growing plants...its so beautiful. I couldnt possibly have expected to love it that much, even though I had seen pics.) I'll probably get some WW seeds once I've got a few batches under my belt.

It's a very nice smoke. Looks great. Smells great. But, It's a bastard to clone. It was for me anyway. They say its extremely stinky and that it will stink the whole neighborhood up. I dunno, it wasn't anymore stinky than some of the other strains I've grown. If it's your first grow I would recommend growing some bagseed first. It would be a heart breaker to waste some ak seeds on your first grow attempt only to have them perish. Home grown bagseed can be some pretty good smoke. Chances are, it will be alot better then the bud the seeds came from. Good Luck!

Be sure and start a journal when you do grow.

IMG_0523loAK47WR.JPG

Ak47 x White Rhino Outdoors germinate 08.04.08 ( ready anyday now)

I was given this strain by a friend who loves it. I am ok with it, and have also 3 clones from this one in bud.
Yes, It is more challanging in cloning this compared to the Sweet Tooth.

I just bought an AK-47, the gun not the strain. My second one actually. Anyways I know what you're saying about being in love when you saw your first pot plant, I felt the same way, just an amazing feeling seeing that beautiful forbidden plant. I'd only seen like one plant in high school but in college I saw my first grow room with the plants in full flower and was absolutely amazed and intrigued, that's when I knew I had to learn to grow....

Back
Top Bottom