gray mold help

cheese

I think it is grey mold. I am vegging and i thought this was predominately a flowering problem but they been coming like this from my clone supplier. i heard a spraying with baking soda would help but it didn't what else should i try? Will that Safer fungus spray work?
cheeese

I had that problem with an outdoor grow, and was told it was common bread mold. And it is irriversable. I was forced to harvest my crop pre-mature. I was told to take off the infected branches..but it didn't stop it. Whatever you do, cheese dont wait, get that crap off your plant quickly, and carefully, try not to shake the branch too much so you dont shake the spores off, and on to un-infected branchs..Dont smoke the infected bud, humans can harbor bread mold too, I've seen someone on Ripleys believe it or not who had to have their entire nasal and sinus cavity (a'ka their entire face) removed as a result of having bread mold in their sinuses. Dangerous stuff.

They sell a fungicide at hydroponic stores. I never had to use it but you remove the mold as best you can and spray the fungicide on the infected areas. The really bad areas you have to remove.Once the mold has started on the plant it starts sucking nutrients from it. Cut or damaged areas are prime targets for the mold.The real name for gray mold is Fungus Bortrytis.
The mold is normally a result of the humidity being to high and or poor air circulation.

Back
Top Bottom