Band of Mold

Stoned Redneck

So i have a hash Plant that is in its finishing stages,should be done by mid Oct. Its in a 5 gallon bag of local valley soil and mushroom compost. Haven't had any nuts in 3 weeks. Its in a opened green house with 2 other plants lots of room to breath..So about 2 weeks ago I see a 1 inch band of green mold about a foot from the ground.First I tried Hydregen poroxide sp ? with water sprayed on it..That didn't do anything.So I tried baking soda mixed with water sprayed on.Now that seemed to change things. But I was reading about burning the mold off ??? hmmm So i got a micro tourch thing and on low I burned the mold off and it hasnt been back, A few other spots started but i burned them too... haha i thought it was over.that was almost 2 weeks ago and i took these pictures yesterday.The side branches are the size of a pencil and are burnt black..... but the buds on it seem fine... Anyone had this kind of result? I may just try the baking soda next time it seemed to change things and may have worked if I hadn't jumped into fireing it up ...hey it worked, check out the pictures.
mold6.jpg
Happy Hemping ,Red
mold21.jpg

Hope this works. here are some shots I took today.2 weeks after I burned of the mold. so far so good
HPIM8258.JPG
HPIM8256.JPG
HPIM8258.JPG
ps the white powder is baking soda from my spray program ,that seemed to help alot. I am amazed the side branches are still alive after the burn....Tuff plants I guess.... the buds are lookin so good too

So no coments? I'm so glad it worked.I would have lost a 6 foot plant !!! It was super windy today and i was afraid she might blow over...Nope ...she is still standing...I can't believe how strong these plants are ...
meds_014.jpg
.Color me happy : ) Red ps thats "Lady" The keeper of the gate...sure makes for some "Good Honkin Weed"haha

No ,I used the tourch instead...A friend told about SNS (is that a spray?)but so far....all is well .Just looks bad,but its still alive and getting close to harvest time...Nice, I'm happy with it,Red......

another grower had something like that. He found some sulfur spray that worked for him I think. Have never heard of it ,but he said he found it at a grow store.

Back
Top Bottom