Great movie for a trip!

parttimestoner

ok for all you people who are the kind that smoke and like to chill you HAVE to try this! smoke a HUGE bowl or a seriously fat joint and watch willie wonka and the chocolate factory (the original). that movie is really trippy. and movies seem to last longer stoned. me and some people tried to sit down and watch SLC Punk but we didnt finish it. that movie is really good stoned. but one thing that i really enjoy (and it sounds pansy but i dont care) is plopping down on the couch when nobody is home and turn everything off...no TV, no radio, no fone, nothing. i turn on the system and listen to enya. that cd is soooo trippy! its like a dream or something! please tell me if im alone on any of these things that i do! i hope that im not. what does everyone else do? any good stories? i love to hear em...

that movie is priceless, u gotta try roger rabbit, can't go wrong with people and cartoons
:headbanger:

ahahaha fuckin sweet man. monks. i dont know why this happens but when im coming down but still a little high my left hand starts to spaz and twich. mostly the space between my thumb and my index finger. it will like spaz nonestop until im completely off of the high. haha. im so stoned right now....it was only one joint!!! WTF, mate? i can smoke like 3-4 bowls and that would be enough for me but this was like a roach! i know that it HAS to be some good stuff!

Willy Wonka is definatley one of my favorite movies to watch stoned. SLC Punk is also a really good movie to watch even if your sober.

Back
Top Bottom