Great site!! I'm new here

ZedRules

I Love Cannabis And I Love All Cannabis Users< Both Medical And Recreational Use>>>i Live In Los Angeles: We Have A Lot Of Nice Clinics In My Area>>> I"m Using A Fu***d Up Keyboard< So No Appropriate Punctuation And All That Shit>>>i Vaporize Mj And Do Alot Of Edibles***i Luv Medicated Breath Strips!!! I Cant Grow And Im Married To A Non_user>>>i Have Two Separate Lives{my Sober Gouchy Life With My Wife And A Shitload Of Medical Problems Which Is Adequately Treated With Cannabis>>>i Work In A Field Which Would Strip Me Of My Profession For Even Being Associated With Such Therapy>i Specialize In Treating Lung Problems And Luv
Helping People Live Better Lives> I Love Blueberry< Bubblegum Kush&sativa Og> I Have Been Using Mj For Thirty Four Yrs>:byebye:

Welcome to the boards, have fun, stay high!

Welcome Zed! You should probobly go to the medical marijuana forums and introduce your self there as well. Great to have you on the forums maybe I'll see you at a co-op some time.

Thanks for the welcome!!! Hey Spliff Twister, which coop do you go to...I go alot to West Hollywood Center for Compassionate Care...the staff is great and they are constantly upgrading their product line and making improvements to the overall atmosphere. I am a member of the Drug Policy
Alliance & try to be actively involved in helpful dialogs with friends and others about the usefulness med MJ and the need to stop criminalizing patients who follow their doctor's recommendation and simply fill & use their medicine.
Anyway, at the least I'm glad to be a member of a tolerant society(that is the 420 society, fellow heads and anyother user of MJ). I would like to see price lower for the buds, but like I can't drive all over God's green earth to find the best deal...still, I'm glad to have a prescription!:sasmokin:

I go to them all. As far as my medicine goes I grow and also have some other friends who grow and a few who work at co-ops in hollywood. I agree the prices are so high here.

Welcome to 420 ZedRULES. Sorry you have the med problems. I look forward to seeing you around the boards and getting to know you better.

:whoa: Yeah, ain't life a bitch...Zed's trying to save the planet and has one too many w/ "K" after a tough day at Headquarters and now the aliens are posting bond.:rofl: My role model has feet of clay...as for me, I'm still orbiting the Earth looking for good bud.:cheesygrinsmiley: :grinjoint:

Now that is an introduction!!!!!!!!! Welcome as tinkerbell said you are among friends!

Back
Top Bottom