Green Crack autoflower & Gorilla Glue autoflower

Cannalove420

Hello all, second grow here and I’m going to start posting updates about them for the ones interested in keeping track. The green crack is 23 days from germ and the gorilla glue is 19 days. Open to suggestions since I’m a new growing always looking for good knowledge. Green crack germinated in a Pete pellet then transplanted to ffof mixed with half royal gold tupur with nature’s soil amendment @ the bottom 1/3 of a 1 gal pot. Gorilla glue went directly into ffof soil with about 10% royal gold. I would not recommend starting auto flowers in ffof as it stunted the gal as you can see, next time I’ll start in a jiffy pellet then to the soil like I did for the green crack. 1736079Pic from a few days ago (don’t remember the exact day)1736080the lady’s on day 23 for the green crack and day 19 for the gorilla glue. Stated to train the gorilla glue yesterday.
dont think I flexed her down good enough bc the stalk is now leaning. Any suggestions?

Your bottom wire needed to be higher up on the stalk,and you need to gradually pull the top of the plant down.
Although its not imperative that the stalk be vertical,vertical insures that you don't break the stalk loose from the taproot.
Your plant looks like it's healthy,so I think you're ok so far-just remember to set the bottom wire about an inch above the ground,and maybe place a small rock or something roundish next to the stalk for a little added support .

For the people interested in the grow of These autos. Green crack auto on day 25 today and gorilla glue is on day 21, Gorilla glue took off slow but is now loving life, green crack showed her sex around day 20, as they should be since there feminized. These seeds are from GYO.
Sorry for the blurple.

Attachments

• 29C679CC-AE8F-4511-B85A-8F02D0060E7D.jpeg
    29C679CC-AE8F-4511-B85A-8F02D0060E7D.jpeg
    860.7 KB · Views: 145
  • 92E7576D-4E60-4E2A-8214-D92F638D41F3.jpeg
    92E7576D-4E60-4E2A-8214-D92F638D41F3.jpeg
    916.5 KB · Views: 145
Even with the blurple light,I can tell they're looking good!

For the people interested in the grow of These autos. Green crack auto on day 25 today and gorilla glue is on day 21, Gorilla glue took off slow but is now loving life, green crack showed her sex around day 20, as they should be since there feminized. These seeds are from GYO.
Sorry for the blurple.
thanks. I’m surprised they look this good considering the GC having ph issues in the beginning and the GG#4 starting off ruff from what I believe to be a watering issue or to hot of soil for a auto? Plus having hard well water with close to 300 ppm. The green crack (the one on the left) was grown in a jiffy pellet with the run off being around 4.4 and the water going in was 6.8-7.0. But luckily plants don’t use nutrients for a couple of weeks so I wonder if ph would prevent them from using there own nutrients ‍♂️

As the main stalk grows,you'll need to tie it down in more places-the longer the length of the main stalk is kept close to horizontal,the more branches that will grow vertically into potential budsites.
It's hard to say how long that will take.

As the main stalk grows,you'll need to tie it down in more places-the longer the length of the main stalk is kept close to horizontal,the more branches that will grow vertically into potential budsites.
It's hard to say how long that will take.
Great that’s what I been doing. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom