Green Queen

okay, its the new guy... green queen, or green queen hash is made in almost the same manner as ordinary hashish, the difference being the light green color and the hardness of it. Rather than powdering and mixing with tree like bubble or shoe hash it is smoked alone like a rock, hence "green-crack-hash":bongrip: tired it at a kottonmouth concert, good stuff... oh yeah, the pls are just shaven pieces or ground in a pl vial, SMOKE IT MAN, ID SAY JUST SMOKE IT

Green queen is a south bay local strian. Not hash not another drug but a starian of herb I should know I have 2 green crack plants. Its a nice strain you'll like for sure

ive tried green queen before. it was pleasant but i dont remember the details about the high other than it was pleasant. id say give it a try though :smokin:

Re: green queen SPLIFF N' STONER

TO SPLIFF & STONER... okay guess its a plant, what I lit was actually the hash made of the plant.

picked up a zip of this strain yesterday. its really nice and dense nugs COVERED in crystals. smells a very pungent weed and syrupy i think :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nate no worries.

You know what I'm not the biggest fan of hash plant. I'ts never that stoney to me and sure doesnt taste that great but most people I know loves it

Stoner I think that it was a street herb so they didnt care for making the name nice.

Its a great strain but not a great prouducer its not a commerical type plant its a cross between Calirornia Orange & Skunk #3
Its called Green Queen because it will make you turn around in the middle of the street for more those who have smoked the strain know of the feeling the High is long lasting for days has great Bottom even after eating your still high all I can say it has one hell of a bottom I was lucky to get it clone ony there are several strains floating around Los Angeles and even up north I was always under the inpression that it was indica when I flower my GQ strain the plant takes a full 57-60 days to flower under 12/12 its well worth the extra time to flower

devin828

The Green Reeper

Yeah thats the range for the green queen. Got the family discount on $260 which is still a bit, ehhhhhhh. I've been asking around here in SD some nice purp down south is $390 - $415 an O. Think Nor-Cal has the best prices though, lol. I got the OZ of THE PURPS at $180. :allgood:

green queen is awesome! such dense ass nugs! i picked up a couple ounces of it a few months ago for $220 and ounce but damn still no where as nice as the price as you got on that purps desde (that the purps you had a pic thread on?)

I have about a 8grams left of the purple and let me tell you.... its probably the best cerebral high ever. Hit me up sometime, peace.

I live in Nor Cal and our local guy has Green Queen pretty often. Its ok but I dont really prefer it. Has a great high, decent smell, and a nice refreshing taste, but, I just didnt fall in love with it I guess.

Damn, I love green queen. I'm smoking on an eighth of it that i just picked up. Great uplifting high, but still pretty stoned. I like it. :))

Back
Top Bottom