Greetings and Salutations!

Livin' Life

First of, great forum! I was so excited to see this level of involvment, intellegence and friendlyness! After thouroughly exploring the site I knew I had to join! Amazing experience level to lean on and knowledge base available. I am truley humbled by some of these journals! I started showing off my favorites and was asked "when are we starting our own?" Look forward to my first shot and I can only attempt to touch the roots of some of the work before me! Thank you all for having us "newbies" into tha family!:thanks::rollit:

High 420life! :welcome: Keep in mind we were all Newbies! As long as you are willing to do the homework and :surf: the forums that is the beginning. This is a great hobby continuously learning, much excitment and great rewards. Read, Because the more you read the more you want to read. Keep reading the grow journals, Great learning and seeing how things are done. Wishing you the very best with YOUR upcoming Adventure. Take it slow, do the research and be safe. 420 is here to help you! Last but not least... Enjoy! SEE you around Good Buddy. :roorrip: :peace:

Welcome to the 420 MAG world. Amazing amount of info an great people here. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom