greetings from a distance place

zarkufil

Hey... i don't know what you think or know about people from Turkey but i liked very much from this website.

and about me...

i am from turkey and 24 years old.it was a luck to introduce with m.j. After the start i realized, i could be very creative while coding programs. The feeling was perfect. So i went on smoking and i am smoking for 4 years. it is good to find this site. However most of the people are from US or canada because sometimes i have diffuculties to understand the street language. But it will be good to learn it.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
welcome and enjoy

Welcome to the site Zarkufil. Feel free to contact me or any of the other mods if you have problems understanding any of the street lingo.

Hi and welcome ! What's it like in Turkey? Tell us some stories about what goes on .

Hi Z, welcome to the boards. This is a great site.

I wouldn't worry too much about learning street language. I have a feeling you will pick up a lot of that here.Just ask questions about anything you don't understand, someone will help you with that.

I still can't get the street language down. Anyone got a dictionary?
We need a glossary of terms.

Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!!!:smokin:
Peace and happiness:peace:

welcome, glad to have people from such far away places. we can help you if you don't understand anything. i think that you will be able to teach us a few things too. hope to see some stories and experiences that you would like to share with the rest of us.

I guess my dad's side came from Turkey a long time ago..hehe..

how is it living there?..

oh yea..and welcome to the boards.

-Bunny

Back
Top Bottom