Greetings from MD

greenzego

Hey just wanted to introduce myself. Found this form looking for growing information and man I already feel like a step ahead. Been token for 15 years now and love every minute of it. Cheers

greenz

Welcome to 420, green, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site.
We are all glad you joined us. .

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for Happy Kitty, or OBXGARDNER, or SONIQ420. They are great Mods here. All of them are. The Butcher, he is very knowledgable, especially in soil, or Herb Zen, or orangeblood, , Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! He's an old cool hippy about 68 or 69 years old. CocoJoe is another cool dude to check out. He's super helpful. :thumb:

The Home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

Welcome to 420,1 big family here.:welcome::welcome:

Hi greenzego, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
Thank you very much for joining our community.
A community with a mission to spread cannabis/hemp awareness.
If you need help finding something let us know.
Enjoy and I'll see you around the forums.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom