Greetings from SC

Hyp3rPh33r

Hey Guys what's up! My 2013 year has gotten off to a bumpy start, had a couple plants broken, eaten by rabbits and just some that never grew, but now I have a grand Northern Light Plant Growing which I just moved to a 5 gallon bucket. Rather than the first year I grew I have much more experience and knowledge and it's thanks to a few here that helped so I want to give them a shoutout and thanks. :ganjamon:

My 2013 Plant:

imagejpeg_2_zpsd8790988.jpg

imagejpeg_3_zpsb2f762d0.jpg

Believe it or not this plant was grown under a 75 watt plant light bulb from walmart. along with some 10-10-10 fert. half soil half sand with about, 16/8 hr light/dark beside me in my room.

But I am wanting to get someone's opinion on upgrading my lighting system because I have plans to turn a closet into a grow room, thought with so may it's easy to get lost amongst it all

Opinions? Questions?

I was checking over your previous grows and i was wondering how it was that you got your seedlings to be so bushy, I've never been able to do that. Is that just how that particular strain is? or is that done by keeping the light close?

I was checking over your previous grows and i was wondering how it was that you got your seedlings to be so bushy, I've never been able to do that. Is that just how that particular strain is? or is that done by keeping the light close?

Genetics play a large part. An indica dominant strain will grow much shorter and bushier than a sativa dominant strain. Having enough light is the next most important thing to stopping the plant stretching too much.

I also do quite a lot of low stress training, mainly tying the branches down to allow more growth to the lower branches and encouraging them to grow up. Thus creating an even, bushy canopy.

Hey Mono, I want to get my hands on some of that Canna Terra Pro soil. Is it available online? And what was that light you said I needed? the link looks like it was deleted.

Back
Top Bottom