Greetings to all from the other side of the pond

Won Dumfuk

Ahoy/Ohøj :ciao: Hope all is well. :love:

I am here to learn about MMJ and believe me I have much to learn. :surrender:

Of course I would not begin to interfere in any kind of debate(or ask questions) on the area before I have collected some basic information about this amazing plant. :idea:
So I'll just introduce myself before I throw myself into some meaningful investigation. :reading420magazine:

The name is Sigfred but you may call me Dumfuk. :xmas:
Danish sailor with with chronic neck pain and too much headache / migraine. :skeptical:
Cannabis eliminates 90% of my headache / migraine and 50% of my neck pain. :clap: :adore:
The plant is of course forbidden in small Denmark thanks to Mr. Anslinger. :rolleyes3
But next year they will start a series of experiments with legal medical cannabis in Denmark "they" say.. :popcorn:
They are not going to grow it in Denmark but the government will buy it abroad or elsewhere in Europa.. :loopy:
Well ain't nobody got time for that! :rofl:
I will grow my own then.

That's why I'm here :420: :goodjob:

:Namaste:

Ahoy/Ohøj :ciao: Hope all is well. :love:

I am here to learn about MMJ and believe me I have much to learn. :surrender:

Of course I would not begin to interfere in any kind of debate(or ask questions) on the area before I have collected some basic information about this amazing plant. :idea:
So I'll just introduce myself before I throw myself into some meaningful investigation. :reading420magazine:

The name is Sigfred but you may call me Dumfuk. :xmas:
Danish sailor with with chronic neck pain and too much headache / migraine. :skeptical:
Cannabis eliminates 90% of my headache / migraine and 50% of my neck pain. :clap: :adore:
The plant is of course forbidden in small Denmark thanks to Mr. Anslinger. :rolleyes3
But next year they will start a series of experiments with legal medical cannabis in Denmark "they" say.. :popcorn:
They are not going to grow it in Denmark but the government will buy it abroad or elsewhere in Europa.. :loopy:
Well ain't nobody got time for that! :rofl:
I will grow my own then.

That's why I'm here :420: :goodjob:

:Namaste:

Hello! Welcome to 420! I'm new here as well looking to learn about growing.

Be well

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom