Greetings to everyone here!

sokrates209

Hi guys,

I am really happy to be here, to be honest I was with you since December last year, but just as an observer only. I did learn a lot from you guys, especially from SetingSun and DocBud, the comments and all the information they provide is just enormous for me, but I will be studying not only their knowledge but every other pro grower here as well. I am not MMJ patient myself, but I love smell, taste of MJ, I love everything about her. I'm living in the UK now, but I'm come from THE VAST OF SPACE.:peacetwo:
I hope you will be engoing my threads and grow jurnals. WELCOME EVERYONE:welcome:!!!!

Re: Greetings to everyone here!!!

:welcome: to you sokrates209.
Two great growers you mentioned My Friend. :thumb:
Continue to meet us all here.
If we can help you with any questions about this Community, We're here for you.
We will be looking for a Grow Journal from you, :thanks: for that.

Thanks for finally joining us here on 420.... on 4/20 :yahoo:
Have a Great Day! :peace:
:roorrip: :yummy:

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

glad to see ya!

hope you have a safe and ....
420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

We will be looking for a Grow Journal from you, :thanks: for that.

I will definetly, start My jurnal very soon. I just need to get my stuff together.

Thanks for finally joining us here on 420.... on 4/20 :yahoo:
Have a Great Day! :peace:
:roorrip: :yummy:

Heh... I didn't realise that it is 4/20 Today. :thumb:

What a great DAY to join a great bunch of people.:peacetwo: to you all

:welcome: to 420!:yahoo: So glad you could join us! Here at 420, you haven't just joined a forum, you have joined a family! We are all here to help eachother and spread Cannabis/Hemp Awareness. You can check out some of the links in my signature just to get you started, if you haven't already! LoL.. The links will lead you to many of our forums, which includes Monthly 420 Contests, General Talk and to some of our trusty sponsors! You can also browse the Grow Room. There you can start your own journal and check out other grows! If you ask any questions, just let me know! Enjoy Life & Stay High!

See you are the forums!! Soon I hope! LoL Make sure you have your lighter in hand and ready to smoke when you see me in the forums! LoL :yahoo:

:welcome::cheer::welcome::cheer::welcome:

WOOOHOOO!!! :yahoo:

Thank You for warm WELCOME.:roorrip::peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom