Greetings everyone

voidkeeper

Hello, I'm from Portugal, 25 years old, I'm relatively new to growing, but would like to learn =)

Last year I planted an outdoor auto-flower (critical jack), was the easiest thing ever, didn't yield much, but was expecting that (30g, roughly an ounce, after drying, curing). But for someone that had never smoked before, it was more than enough, since I only use it from time to time, mostly once a week or whenever I have a rough day at work. And it was the most awesome thing ever xD.

This year, I have two different strains, but I'm having a bit of a problem with them. Maybe someone can indicate exactly where I should post my problem =X.

Hope to have a great time while doing it and I'll be posting my experience as I go along.

voidkeeper, :welcome: to :420:. We are glad that you are here. I am growing a Critical Jack autoflower and it is starting to flower now. New Member Start Links has many great links to look over. The Frequently Asked Questions is a good place to look for answers or to ask questions. We are spreading the word about cannabis and hemp to the world. Look around and have fun. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom