Greetings from Tennessee

DoYouRight

Hello everyone, this is my second time growing, last time was just 2 years ago, it turned out okay, but this year, my what a difference a little learning can do! I have smoked for over 20 years now, some times on and off due to work and drug testing, but I'm padt that now! Just happy to have found this Forum here! I have an outside grow going! Damn, just pulled 2 plants this morning due to being males, I swear, finding male plants is like finding out someone has died in your family! All that love and care you give them, only to have to destory it all in seconds! Well my chickens rid the evidence pretty quickly, lol! Anyway, glad to be here! Here is some pics of a few females I have right now! Cant wait to learn more and to turn this into a yearly adventure for myself! Thanks in advance for any Likes and Replies! Jamming some 311 and smoking some Gas!!

Attachments

• 20200804_151250.jpg
    20200804_151250.jpg
    939.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 20200804_151257.jpg
    20200804_151257.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • 20200731_164240.jpg
    20200731_164240.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
  • 20200729_094456.jpg
    20200729_094456.jpg
    997.4 KB · Views: 28
I had 4 total Mantis on my plants at one point, they started off as babies, I've watched them grow with the plants, lol! But sadly, 3 have disappeared and only left with this one! I'm sure there's still a few of the others but they're camouflaged so well!!!

:welcome:

:welcome::goodluck:
Plants look happy & healthy. In Tn . , you will probably harvest mid Oct.
Keep us updated. What are you growing ?
Thanks, thats what I had figured for a harvest date was around mid October! And I have around 9 plants total arou bd mny property! I have several vegetable gardens as well so I have blended 4 plants in with the other plants! The strain is a question within itself!?!? Honestly I'm not sure, these are just seeds from personal use that I had saved! Don't take that the wrong way, cause I do get Mids to Loud, and a few of these seeds are from the Loud that I had purchased, but unknown on the Strain Names, wish I knew the type! But, it is what it is my friends!! I have 4 kids, all of which are teenagers, so I have to do my best to my best at keeping my grows and use a secret, and that sucks! I really want to start an inside grow at some point but I have a few years before the kods are gone out on their own!! But thanks for the comment! How do you get picked for like Bud of the Month, or Plant of the Month and so on??

Welcome to the forum @DoYouRight :welcome:

Nice mantis :rofl: do they eat the bugs, or the plant :hmmmm: must be the bugs, cuz your girls look nice :thumb:
They definitely eat the bugs!! Had a storm come through the other day and lost 3 of the 4 Mantises and now today I cant even find the one in the picture! Im sure their around somewhere but I dont see them like I had before!

Thanks, thats what I had figured for a harvest date was around mid October! And I have around 9 plants total arou bd mny property! I have several vegetable gardens as well so I have blended 4 plants in with the other plants! The strain is a question within itself!?!? Honestly I'm not sure, these are just seeds from personal use that I had saved! Don't take that the wrong way, cause I do get Mids to Loud, and a few of these seeds are from the Loud that I had purchased, but unknown on the Strain Names, wish I knew the type! But, it is what it is my friends!! I have 4 kids, all of which are teenagers, so I have to do my best to my best at keeping my grows and use a secret, and that sucks! I really want to start an inside grow at some point but I have a few years before the kods are gone out on their own!! But thanks for the comment! How do you get picked for like Bud of the Month, or Plant of the Month and so on??
Teenagers and gorilla grows are a tough mix. Good luck w/ that secret . :thumb:

Teenagers and gorilla grows are a tough mix. Good luck w/ that secret . :thumb:
If it wasn't for them kids and their dog :rofl: ain't gota tell me twice :rofl: I watched Scooby Doo when I was a kid :rofl::rofl:
Gorrilla grows and cops are even worse mix!They have helicopters.:laugh::rofl::slide:
I live in a small mid-west town where they'd be doing good to fly paper airplanes :rofl::rofl::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom