Greetings from OK

The Hillbilly

420 Member
Hello y'all,

I've been lurking here a long time, decided to join in since I started growing again this year. I'm an indoor grower with about 8 indoor grows under my belt, so I still have lots to learn. I have an interest in breeding new strains and genetics. And now that we are allowed to grow here in OK, I also plan to grow a couple outdoors for the first time ever next year. I'm also thinking of learning Hydro next.

I've been growing a cross of two freebies I got with a seed purchase about 5 years ago, Strawberry Blue and Hawaiian Skunk Haze (which turned out pretty damn good btw) I let the first round go to seed so I have plenty left, but I am getting bored with it so I just ordered some new strains online. Pic is my latest grow of the hybrid.

Personal favorites:
HLG grow lights (Just used the HLG300 for first time - love it)
Viagrow tents (2X4 veg/clone and 3X3 flower)
FoxFarm everything (I grow in Happy Frog)
SmartPots
CloneKing

Thanks for the knowledge I've gained here. Peace, love, and namaste all you groovy freaks ;-)

:Namaste:

The Hillbilly

PreHarvest.jpg

Welcome, I hope to read one of your grow journals sometime. :welcome:

Happy for you man! Great to see another state come around. This one maybe within driving distance. Haha. Got some family in northwest Arkansas I could probably arrange a visit with! Anyway...glad u can step out of the shadows a bit!

Back
Top Bottom