Greetings from Langebaan, South Africa

Yo @Skottelgoed Spons! Welcome to 420mag! :passitleft: This site is filled with all the growing info you could ever need and so many helpful growers around giving input. Loads of Saffas around here too! :ganjamon:
I love Langebaan and head that direction quite often man, my parents have a pozzie that side! We'll have to meet up next time i head that way for a weekend!
Good stuff on starting up a grow journal, it's the best thing you could of done for your grow! :headbanger: i'll head over and join up now.

Yo @Skottelgoed Spons! Welcome to 420mag! :passitleft: This site is filled with all the growing info you could ever need and so many helpful growers around giving input. Loads of Saffas around here too! :ganjamon:
I love Langebaan and head that direction quite often man, my parents have a pozzie that side! We'll have to meet up next time i head that way for a weekend!
Good stuff on starting up a grow journal, it's the best thing you could of done for your grow! :headbanger: i'll head over and join up now.
Howzit man,

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah man you must let me know when you come this side again and we can meet up. I really enjoy this forum and going through all info I can find and checking out alot of grow journals picking up alot of info from it!
Hopefully I can make a success out of this first grow. Any advice and info you can give pop it on my grow journal. I take everything in and work according to it.:yahoo::ganjamon:

Hi
Thanks for the welcoming. I'm so glad I came across this site! This is an awesome site and a lot of material to learn from I will give some sneek peek pictures once I have taken some picture of the DIY box. Still a little bit of work to do with it. Already got some Lambs Bread seeds that I will start of in the box.

Can't wait!:yahoo:
hi I see you’re from langebaan I just moved here

Back
Top Bottom