Greetings!

GunsABlazin

Hello everyone! I have been lurking for quite some time on this forum and have gathered some information on growing marijuana indoors. Decided to join this site and be an active member and of an international movement. Due to my country's draconian law on drugs and cannabis use, it is not advisable to buy from the streets. So growing indoors has been something I have looked forward to doing. I recently got A (single) seed from a friend who visited Amsterdam. The baggie says Super Lemon Haze but we'll see how it turns out. It has been germinating nicely in a peat pot and i have recently transferred it into a bigger pot with a 3: 1 :1 ratio of soil, vermiculite and perlite. I will start my grow journal and post updates as soon as I can. I hope to learn plenty more from the people here at :420:! :Namaste:

IMG_20150121_170936.jpg

Welcome to
:420:

It looks like your little lady is stretching quite a bit to reach that light. If you are using CFL's (which it looks like you are), get it within a few inches from the top of the plant.

Yes, I've noticed that. Have changed the pot and position of the light since. I still have not used any reflectors though, as it is difficult to buy light related fixtures. I do however have a desk lamp. Do you think that would work? I know I may need to upgrade my lights soon. Dreaming of getting LED panels.. :circle-of-love:

Welcome!!! _
Where you located. Sure someone here is close and can point you in the right direction for fixtures.

Super lemon haze is Great I'm on year 2 almost 3 with it.

Welcome!!! _
Where you located. Sure someone here is close and can point you in the right direction for fixtures.

Super lemon haze is Great I'm on year 2 almost 3 with it.

Let's just say I'm in the South East Asian region. i understand that help can be given, but i cannot stress how draconian the drug laws are at the country i'm located. I'm not being paranoid or anything , just being safe. Plus there are other options, such as ordering LED panels, or making my own CFL light box. :D

Back
Top Bottom