Grinders

OldHead

Someone talk to me about grinders. Have seen 1 or 2 in person and some on the internet, but have never used one. I still manicure mine the old fashioned way with small scissors. The smoke we get here is real seedy. Will a grinder works for that? Does the smoke pack better in the bowl after using the grinder? Sure am interested in some feedback before I purchase one. Thank you.

Grinders are great. I mostly use 2 types. I have a hand one that prolly see's the most use as i carry it around in my little smoking kit and can quickly grind up herb and also use a coffeebean grinder but thats mostly reserved for when we plan to roll alot of doobs.
As for seeds etc you can just throw the bud right in the hand grinder, give it a few twists and pic out the seeds & stems. The only downfall to the hand grinders is they dont grind damp weed too good. However the herb does burn alot better when ground up.

i have a grinder with a pollen catcher. now i grind just about everything and have never once looked back. takes out seeds and pollen catchers collect keef for you too!

i got an easyleaf electric grinder that seperates the kief, one of my better investments

Thanks to all of you. I'm gonna get one, the only question is whether I will order one on-line or get a friend to get me one from a shop.

Hm, well, I hate having to grind up seeds because invariably, they end up in my bowl.
If I have seeds, I do it by hand. I actually prefer doing it by hand unless I'm short on time or something. (I'm a very meticulous bud breaker-upper).

usually when i grind it seperates the bud from the seeds

Thanks to all of you. I'm gonna get one, the only question is whether I will order one on-line or get a friend to get me one from a shop.

reading the pay pal article i suggest you try not to buy anything online anymore

why dont u just hop into your car and get it your self it would be alot quicker than online orderin and why get a friend to do something like that for u :hmmmm: but what ever its all good .. i dont really like grinders when i grind up my bud it just sticks to the sides and shit i have one that collects keif thats the only reason i use it

I don't just hop in the car because it is over half a days drive to the nearest shop. I have a friend in a town that has a shop. It's a thing friends do for each other.

i recently bought a wooden grinder along with papers for $10 and a small bong/bubbler for $20. Grinders are awesome, don't gotta mess around with the bud it's quick and fun.

I like my bud to be nice and chunky (burn it sloooow bro) so I just use my fingers.

Man I had a really nice kief grinder it worked awesome. Me being the blunt guy that I am a grinder was the best fit, but is also the current reason why I'm on probation. If you get one watch that shit cuz the court hit me up w/ possesion cuz of the kief and residue and a parphernailia charge to. Bitches.

I love my grinder.... i think its the best thing ive bought in a while ( besides weed of course ). Its great for those real quick, gotta smoke now moments.

only problem i have with mine is the keiff will be hard to get to and i suggest you got one that has a space for collecting the pollen when breaking up your bud because w/o one its a lil difficult to collect it.

Back
Top Bottom