grow box

kushphean

how many plants can be grown in a hydo grow box 4x4x7 how much will i yield per plant? nothing precise just a ball park figure?

depends on how your growing technique. 4x4 = about 6 full sizers (2ft little hedges)anything over 3ft tall is a waste of space and light. keep em' small & keep em' tight is what I like. Yield is anyones guess, should get anywhere from 1-3 oz per at those sizes.Depending on the strain lambsreath= fantastic pot but ultra low yields indoors,a strain like Early Pearl on the other hand big thick tight heavy buds = more yield, you see??I do love the donkey dick style though, plant them as tight as possible(veg for 10-14days )then flower them. You just end up with a cola 1/4-1/2oz per 4 in square of space, or up to 6oz per sq ft of floor space,however these are considered a full plant in sentencing guidelines.. your choice!! Good luck and TELL NO ONE!!! I MEAN NO ONE!!! if you already told someone , tell them that you are too paranoid to grow and changed your mind, unless your a med patient then you SHOULD be safe. peace out

p.s. light plays a huge role in final outcome don't forget that!! more lumens=more bud

Back
Top Bottom