Grow Cabinet Questions

Aristotle420

I'm looking at moving into an apartment so I dont have the ability to convert a closet or room into a complete grow room but I was wondering if anyone has seen or has built a grow cabinet with approx. dimensions of 4ft high, 2 1/2 feet deep and wide... I was wondering if this is at all a possible accomplishment... I understand you can grow more squat plants so i figured something like this must be possible... another question would be can you get enough light into it? ive already established a way to vent it and get the proper air flow and air filtration but need help with finding a good way to light it and whether there is a plant that could grow well enough in this sort of environment...

yes there is you should look at higher watt CFL bulbs 65-100 watt draw [equivalent to 300 wattsand up] and or low watt CMH/MH/HPS HID lighting a 100 or 150 watt HID with airflow that pushes the heat around the bulb out of the cabinet immediatly [cooltube etc] i saw a thread on another board where a russian guy had a 70watt HPS in a speaker sized grow
with a floor area of about 5inch by 7 inch and a micro ebb & flow system and was getting 1/2 oz or so per run [ icmag -microgrows ] this should really show you what can be done....

hey 420, go to google.com and enter Google Sketch Up. I use this for all builds of anything. Motox ramps, skate ramps, growboxes, even the back deck. Its free, and will even give you the exact pieces needed and measurements. Take the list to Home Depot or Lowes and they will hook it with tha right shit. I live in a 1100 sq ft apartment in Long Beach and crop 250 plants every 4 months...holla

Back
Top Bottom