Grow Light Getting clones taller

dakilla187

420 Member
I grow outdoors in hawaii, clones that i aquire from a friend tends to flower at about a 1ft-1 1/2ft tall outdoors. Im planning on getting the Sunshine Systems LEDGP45 to try to get them taller.

Should i just stick the light in a closed closet and leave my clones outdoors during the day then move them into the closet at night? I just need them to get about 2-3 feet or so, nothing fancy.

I grow outdoors in hawaii, clones that i aquire from a friend tends to flower at about a 1ft-1 1/2ft tall outdoors. Im planning on getting the Sunshine Systems LEDGP45 to try to get them taller.

Should i just stick the light in a closed closet and leave my clones outdoors during the day then move them into the closet at night? I just need them to get about 2-3 feet or so, nothing fancy.

It wont hurt ur babies moving them indoors like that at night. Peace

Should I got with the led for veg, im also thinking about making clones from a clone i get with a small grow tent. So basically stretching clones and making some clones.

tent
Amazon - LED Wholesalers GYO1009 60-Inch x 48-Inch x 24-Inch Mylar Reflective Hydroponic Grow Tent

1667282895659.png

led
Amazon - Sunshine Systems LEDGP45 GlowPanel 28 Watt 45 LED Grow Light

or florescent
Amazon - Hydrofarm FLC0125D Fluorescent Grow Light System

Anything better then the led thats under 200.0 free super saving shipping just for VEG and cloning? Low cost

led
Amazon - Sunshine Systems LEDGP45 GlowPanel 28 Watt 45 LED Grow Light

For all that is holy people, please stop mentioning this company and product. 28 watts will not replace any light other than a 13 watt cfl that you use as a desk lamp. This will not grow a plant and is barely capable of being side lighting for a real plant. It is a cheap product that is over priced and under produces.

So hows a 400w with hl bulb, Thanks for answering i almost bought that led, ive no experience with clones or indoor.

Abou to pull the trigger for this
LEDwholesalers GYO2002 4-Piece 400 Watt Hydroponic Reflector Grow Light Set - Amazon

So hows a 400w with hl bulb, Thanks for answering i almost bought that led, ive no experience with clones or indoor.

Abou to pull the trigger for this
LEDwholesalers GYO2002 4-Piece 400 Watt Hydroponic Reflector Grow Light Set - AMazon

I do my clones and veg for the first month under a T-5 fixture. The T-5's showed me that they can veg just fine just as well as a 400mh. About 2 weeks prior to throwing into flower I will throw them under a 400 or 600 mh light which ever one is free at that moment, which will give me a burst of growth but make sure your lights are up higher than normal when transfering to new lighting so that you will give your plant a moment to get used to this type of lighting and not shock it. As a couple of days pass I will start to move my light down several links a day until I get to the height I want my light, by this time it is time to throw them into flower. They are under that blue light 3 weeks into flower which by them your ladies will be showing you buds about the size of your thumbnail then I change my light to the HPS or red

:peacetwo:

Pick up a couple T-5 fluorescents or use CFLs....how many plants you talking about.

Yeah the grow shop i just called recommended t5 florescents, thanks
They mentioned 200 bucks for one to fit a 4x4 tent, is that a rip off? Amazon has them for around a 100

Yeah the grow shop i just called recommended t5 florescents, thanks
They mentioned 200 bucks for one to fit a 4x4 tent, is that a rip off? Amazon has them for around a 100

I picked up my 4 ft......4 bulb set up for $149 I would go for the 100

If you are using that size tent, get a 2x4 or 2x6 T5, it will do the job better than the Amazon.com: Sunshine Systems LEDGP45 GlowPanel 28 Watt 45 LED Grow Light: Patio, Lawn & Garden

Back
Top Bottom