Grow tent help

MILF

High everybody:roorrip:

first off likealways i want to say thank for taking the time to help me out :high-five:
secondly i was wondering if anybody knows of a good manufacturer of grow tents for a decent price. ive been doing a lot of my own research and i feel like i might have found the tent i want, but thereis still a part of me that thinks i can get just as good of a tent for cheaper. im just trying to get the best bang for my buck..you know what i mean?
anyways thanks you guys and gals!
hopefully i will here from ya :peace:

I have 2 tents made by Lighthouse Hydro. They are very nice. I got them on eBay for a lot cheaper than I saw them listed on any hydro or gardening website. Look for "gotham_products". He's the one I got my tents from. He's got lots of other good stuff too. I also bought some ballasts and bulbs from him too. I also got a tent from an "id-rack" on eBay. It wasn't a Lighthouse but, it was very good quality. Again for a lot less than you can find on a gardening website.

I have 2 tents made by Lighthouse Hydro. They are very nice. I got them on eBay for a lot cheaper than I saw them listed on any hydro or gardening website. Look for "gotham_products". He's the one I got my tents from. He's got lots of other good stuff too. I also bought some ballasts and bulbs from him too. I also got a tent from an "id-rack" on eBay. It wasn't a Lighthouse but, it was very good quality. Again for a lot less than you can find on a gardening website.

Thanks for the quick reply :thanks:
funny thing is, thats the seller i was already planning on buying a tent from haha but none the less thanks for the info man

You won't be sorry. I've sent him lots of my money already. :high-five:

Thats good to know...im kind of paranoid when it comes to buying stuff online (and being stoned doesnt help haha) theres so many shady people out there these days. once again thanks for the input......i think im going to get the tent from him. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom