Tent Help

With a tent that size any 4" in-line with filter should be enough air flow. That is a small tent, so you may want to consider placing the fan and filter outside the tent. I would get a air cooled hood and draw fresh air from lower vents in tent (passive air flow) and exhaust from top vents through the fan and out the filter. This will work fine and give you more room inside the tent for your light and plants to grow. Most 4" fans have about 150-170 cfm which is plenty for your set-up. To calculate what you need take the length x width x height and divide by 3. The 3 is how often you change the air, once every 3 minutes. The math is est. because when you add the light and filter and temps this all adds to the cfm by a %.... I normally figure 50% and that should be plenty. your set up is small so every 4' should be more than enough cfm. I'm not an expert but I believe I'm correct. Hope this helps you? Good luck and happy growing! Don't beafraid to ask questions! below are some helpful links....

How to Ask for Grow Support
How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Back
Top Bottom