Grow Tent Outdoors?

I used to live in Tucson. I put a bag seed in my dads backyard near a drip sprinkler. And then three months later my dad was like” are you growing pot in my yard?” To which I said” did some grow?” Hell yeah it did, almost 7 feet. I think someone will mess with your tent outside. Kids will take your shit so fast if it will get em high.

Did some grow, LMFAO. My old man would have beat my ass for that. For being dumb (in our case, the neighbor's house was mere feet away) and for being a smart-ass.

Back in the early '80s, some of the cannabis I got was rather seedy. So I'd grab a double record album, open it, and "clean" the stuff on it, then dump the seeds out the window. Anything that came up (er... in our yard ;) ) just got mowed.

I can just imagine THAT conversation, lol. "Are you growing pot in my yard?" "Well, I'm sure trying to, but someone keeps fawkin' cutting it down." <WHAP!> ;)

@Farnheit Check out the link below. It's a discussion about DLI; Daily Light Integral. Interesting stuff and info. There is definitely a lot of lux coming from the sun.

For security reasons?! You're concerned that people might notice that you're growing cannabis in a greenhouse - but you're pretty sure that no one would find a f*cking grow tent that's parked out in your yard even slightly suspicious?

Well, you won't have to worry about the sun causing your precious plants to overheat. After all, whoever happens by and decides to steal the thing will undoubtedly take them, too - and put everything indoors, where it belongs.

I don't really think that's the best idea I've heard in the last five minutes. And I've just been sitting here alone, mumbling incoherently to myself. For fuck's sake. . . .
I think the tent will really stick out

Back
Top Bottom