Grow Update

Schmokin

Sorry it took so long to give you guys an update, its been hectic around here lol. But here it is! lemme know what ya think. The jug on top is water sugar and yeast fermenting to give me a little c02 boost.

THanks CO. The roots finally dropped into the water a couple days ago and i got the rez changed out to a full veg nute solution and its exploded! Got quite a few more leaves now than in the video. Its looking gorgeous! Ill get a vid up later today of the roots and new leafs.

Here it is! the water on the leaves isn't condensation, i just misted the plant a couple minutes prior to the video. I've been adding ice cubes (made from distilled water as to not fuck with my ph) to my rez a few times a day just to keep it at a good temperature, it gets pretty warm if i let it sit for too long in my box. Anyone have any ideas to combat this? My box is in a closet, so open window ventilation is out of the question. The box itself stays at the right temperatures between lights on and lights off periods it only drops about 7-10 degrees from 85-75. I have co2 being pumped in so the 85 degree temps are acceptable. I just am worried about my water. I saw an aquarium water heater for about 15bucks at a pet store, however it was labeled as a water heater and said it went from 68-80 degrees or something like that. Im not sure if im just being stupid or what, but since it was labeled as a "heater" and went to 68 degrees i decided against it. Would it work though?

Looking great. You made the right choice on not getting the heater right now. you need to try and get water to 68 not heat it up. The water you want cooler then out side temp. You should also stop spraying plant. It does not need to feed that way any more and the water on leafs can cause burn from lights. Instead of ice cubes get a ice pack or something that you can freeze and that does not melt and turn into water. Like the blue plastic freezer packs. They last longer and do not change pH. Your temps are fine for you running cO2. Do you know what your ppm is on your cO2?

Looking great. You made the right choice on not getting the heater right now. you need to try and get water to 68 not heat it up. The water you want cooler then out side temp. You should also stop spraying plant. It does not need to feed that way any more and the water on leafs can cause burn from lights. Instead of ice cubes get a ice pack or something that you can freeze and that does not melt and turn into water. Like the blue plastic freezer packs. They last longer and do not change pH. Your temps are fine for you running cO2. Do you know what your ppm is on your cO2?

awesome, good to know man thanks for the info. I only got a couple cylindrical ice packs at the moment but they should be better than ice i suppose. Ill get some legit ice packs asap. and i dont currently, but when i borrowed a ppm meter for the first 3 days i had the jug fermenting it ranged anywhere from 1k-almost 2k PPM depending on how much i shook it up and how much sugar/yeast i used and such. But Ive been doing it the same way every time since, so id assume its still ranging from 1k-2k PPM but id have to borrow another PPM meter to be exact. I replace the jug every 4 days.

And the water heater said it would hold the water temps anywhere from 68-80. So if i set it to 68 it keep it at 68 i as just worried because it was labeled as a heater not a cooler. I may have misunderstood what you just told me, but i wanted to clarify that i didnt mean i would be heating it up more than 68

Ohh yes. I use them in my water rez during winters out here they work great for keeping water from dropping to cool. You should be able to find heaters that go down to 65

ah i guess i just gotta look around more. Thanks for all the help man! your the reason my plants gonna be great! ha

Back
Top Bottom