co2

growingfree

Hello brother and sister growers. My question is c02 this is my 1st time using c02, have made my own sugar/yeast generator w/2 5gal buckets 1 holds 4 gallons of mix 7cups/8tspn. The second bucket holds 2gal tap water, once mix is in bucket mix bucket has cover w/hose to 2nd bucket where the hose from mix bucket goes into/below water level to clean c02 it leaves gas bucket via to the rear of my circ fan though tubing. It runs 24/7 lasts 9 day before replacing mix. I know I have no way of knowing the level of C02 in room. None the less, should I continue to use this during veg or wait for flowering. Keep it green.

If the cost isn't very high, run it all the way thru the grow. Or if cost isn't that important.

When I started mine, I pumped heat in from above a gas furnace. That's a huge source of CO2. It might be what contributed to their growth.

As I understand it, the size of the plant is under your control during veg, in other words, you stay in veg as long as you want. You can extend veg a few weeks for larger plants, cut it short for smaller plants...

After veg, they mature pretty much when nature says so. CO2 might decrease the time and/or increase the yield, but nature will decide when they are mature.

So if you're goal is a larger plant and you have the room for it and you want to hurry up a bit, I'd run it all the way thru.

I'm new, so get more info from others. I have one plant that is 9" tall and others that are 5 feet tall (counting grow bag), so nature controls things more than I do :D

Point: Veg is important, someone suggested 55 days as peak for best quality.

Overall, I don't think sugar/yeast is real expensive. You get 9 days/mix so that times say 4 or so, shouldn't be too much $$.

Back
Top Bottom