Growing from a grow box for first time - Any tips?

goodstuff

Any tips on how to max my yield growing out of a grow box. I'm planning on getting the Cash Crop . 5.0 - 6 Plant LED Hydroponics Grow Box and wasn't sure what I should realistically be looking to get out of this per harvest. Any extra tips would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Do exactly what the literature you get with the Cash Crop says. if you have any questions call the guys you bought the box from or hit me up. I can take you to at least week 4.The instructions can be a bit fuzzy. As for a Tip: do everything the right way everyday. Do not take shortcuts and if your not sure about the right way ask questions. Start with quality seed and remember these are living things. Get in touch with how the things you do make the plants re -act. Negative and positive. Don't make two changes at once or you wont know what each change did. Go to the websites and really learn how to use your products correctly. I.E The Cash Crop Hydro kit comes with RX Green solutions that recommends you do not adjust PH unless the solution falls out of a certain range. That alone save's time and effort plus chasing PH may actually be detrimental for those of us who use those nutes. All the yield boosting techniques generally benefit those old pros that already know how to grow great weed without anything but good technique. Personally I believe If i just concentrate on giving my girls what they want when they want it and learn how to cure the finished product, i am confident I will have made not only a good showing in volume but a quality tasting/burning smoke and that is the ultimate goal for my first grow.
From browsing the Forums i noticed how easy it was growers to loose focus on what was originally important to them and failing to meet their goal. Some want volume, some want a magazine picture quality plant. Some want quality medicine. So as far as what you are looking to get out of this harvest, you tell us? without a goal you might not meet any expectations. What are you looking for? more crops per year? Hybrids, sativas, indica's or maybe auto's and the really smart people here can probably help you with your question.
With the best of wishes for a successful grow.
Guage

Back
Top Bottom