Growing help?

WeedOfWisdom

Im setting up a spot to grow indoors the walls are already painted white and there is good ventilation(Im using a 5 inch fan).I am going to try to grow 2 plants and if it is succesful then I will grow more.I just have a question about the bulbs should a use a regular light bulb or a fluorescent one and how many watts.
Also any other tips/suggestions.

Thanks

Carp948 said:
How big is your grow room? 50 watts per sq foot and also you may not relize how big the plant will get, I couldn't believe my first plant. wanted to go with 6 got 1 in there and it was to big. Good luck and you never fail you just learn :peace:

My grow area is about 1.5 feet by 1.5 feet(Its in my closet).Also how much should I water it after it sprouts?

The dirt will start to crack away from the sides. You can also stick your finger in about 2 in and if it fees dry water it.
Grow area is way to small, unless you are just starting it there.

The indoor thing is really tempting I'm too chicken shit, scared I'll get nabbed.

Like Smokey said, you will want to flower after 1 week in veg so that you dont outgrow your space, height wise. Be careful not to let your plant dry out while in flowering. You should check it daily to make sure it stays moist.

MRS MV...:smokin:

Ok I'm in trouble I think and need help. I used vineger water by accedent I toll them to the bath tub and flushet the shit out of them but I'm worryd thay may die. Any advice?

Back
Top Bottom