My leaves are spotted curling up and becoming dead help!

jharp

hi everyone this is my first grow . this is my equipment im using yield grow 48x72x96 tent ipower 1000 watt ballast with air cool hood running it on 600 watt on 18/6 with a 6500 mh bulb . the girls are in five gallon pots they have been in the soil for about 17 days now .. the leaves on the bottom are like changing to a light yellow brown color from the tips to the inside any help will be greatly appreciated

Re: my leaves are spotted curling up and becoming dead help!!!

Pictures would help but it could just be the beginning growth dying naturally. How tall are they?

They are about 6 to 8 inches tall . I'd put up some pics but I can't figure out how to upload them . Btw Thanks for the response . I flushed last night with 70 degree water . The top leaves seemed very green with new growth this evening but the first bottom leaves are turning brown from the tips to the inside dying . Thanks for any help dirtkid

Looks good to me. Just be sure your ph is at 6.5 to 6.8. What kinda dirt? Nutes? I dont feed my babies until 4 weeks in the big pots. I am using Happy Frog dirt and it comes with some fertilizer in it. You could have a little burn but with the new growth staying healthy I think you're gonna be fine.

They are about 6 to 8 inches tall . I'd put up some pics but I can't figure out how to upload them . Btw Thanks for the response . I flushed last night with 70 degree water . The top leaves seemed very green with new growth this evening but the first bottom leaves are turning brown from the tips to the inside dying . Thanks for any help dirtkid

Weed plants just like other plants for that matter have their way of adjusting. May be that leaf is a way to give life to new leaves. They naturally dry over time.
Top leaves have no problems looks very healthy.
May be let more light on the bottom portion.

Back
Top Bottom