Growing in woods?

talos4

I have some woods near my house, the kind where it's all trees, not a lot of direct sunlight, but the wild plants growing in there are doing good. If I grew some MJ plants in there this year, would the plants be good enough to make bubble hash? Or would they be good enough to smoke? I figure they'd be good enough for hash, just not sure about smoking

Haven't grown them yet, thinking about it for summer. I would sure think plants in the woods would do for hash

Haha Hell yeah man, As long as you got good seeds. I use to live in the woods and got great results. Good luck man :peace:

Yeah man, done it many times. Had some killer harvests with an area that got direct sunlight only a few hours a day. It helped that it wasn't too far for me and I could check the crop regularly and cull out males. Sometimes getting them in the ground in the spring will help you out since as summer canopy develops, you will lose direct light. They'll use the light to get a good start and get established. Look for a small clearing maybe caused by a downed tree or dead standing trees. The animals will eat some of your crop if you don't or can't fence. It can also be alot of work to water if you have to be discrete. Try to find a patch that doesn't dry out too much or get too wet. I try to optimize location and then hope for the best. Discrete woods grows can't be visited very often so you need a hardy variety, preferably with an outdoor lineage. Good luck and I say go for it. I just set some 3 mo old plants out and I may only visit once or twice. I just figure any is better than none so, we'll just let mother nature do her thing :). It is a weed after all! lol

Peace:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom