growing around pinetrees?

Eldamari420

anybody know what would happen if several plants were growing under some pine trees, only receiving blocked sunlight in the midday? but some direct sun in evening and mornings. some help would be apreciated from anyone with advice to share. thanks
-K

Pine trees our acidic I believe or at least someone told me so check the ph.
The light issue would slow growth a little but would be worth it for the stealth.

yeah i have heard about acidity but they look nice and i brushed all of the needles away b4 i planted if they begin to collect ill do it agian. anyways this is my first purposly done outdoor attempt and i got eleven or more of them in a very secure location and they look nice now with tiny leaves begining to come in.

also i have some in my favorite park does anybody know of added penalty for being busted? 2 in one area wayyyyy off trail 3 in another even further off the trail. they are spread apart even in the two locals.

it was very fun and i was real excited afterwards, i think ill ha ve some added enjoyment to this summer.

actually one spot is a bog and one spot is dry dirt , at the bog one had been uprooted so i planted it. at the dry dirt one was nibbled at. and i watered the two at the dry area. also pissedat both spots to try toward off deer possibly and built small stick and log fences around each single plant. the ones by the pine trees are looking great, they came up out of the dirt there and look strong, i actually transplanted the ones to the park at two weeks old two days ago.

Back
Top Bottom