Growing inside.

mainegoodness

Hey everyone i will be growing inside this summer and this is what i have for a list so far of what i need. I will be gettin good soil to. Do u no anything else i need.

Econo 400w HPS with Chrome Reflector 100
sundial dual timer 19
2 gallon vinyl nursery containers 7.50
Waterproof pH Tester 1 7
California Skunk seed's 31
bigbud seed's 43.05
Dyna-Gro "Grow" - Gallon 32.95
Wall Mounted Oscillating fan 45
Indoor Outdoor Thermometer 13

I was growin inside and was gonna plant outside. But i wernt using the right kind of light and like 5 of my plant's died becaus the stem's were red and they willted over i think because i wernt using nutrient's that they needed not sure.

where did you get your prices goodness?

insidesun
sundial dual timer 19
10 Vinyl Pots 5 gal 16.50
Waterproof pH Tester 1 76

bcseedking
BC Great White Shark 40

hydroempire
2 Dyna-Gro "Grow" - Gallon 65.9

seedsdirect
cronic 86.47

amsterdam marijuana seeds
Californian Skunk 30.75

(edited because of links to non-sponsored suppliers)

I need some help on ventilation. I will be growing in a corner of my room. Is that possible. I will be buying a fan to keep it at the right tempeture.

If you are growing in a room instead of a closet you should not have to worry so much on ventilation and light heat. Just keep the light 16 inches from the plants or higher and you should be fine.(thats with a HID like your HPS)
As for odor control, any hydrostore sells stuff to control odor.

You would sit it next to your plants once they start to smell dank.
I use a sealed room with a carbon filter and there are ozone generators too.
NDW uses a ozone gen I think.
I never used that one product but odor conrol is important to maintain if you don't want attention.

he had them ;) but i personally have a paranoia problem with the US being all big brotherish and what not. i would pay cash at a local hydro store...add about 3-30 bucks more but its cash

In most cases, it's hard to achieve total darkness for 12/12 budding in a regular room. You can't interrupt the dark cycle, not even a candle or tv for a few minutes.

mainegoodness said:
Hey everyone i will be growing inside this summer and this is what i have for a list so far of what i need. I will be gettin good soil to. Do u no anything else i need.

sundial dual timer 19
2 gallon vinyl nursery containers 7.50
Waterproof pH Tester 1 7
California Skunk seed's 31
bigbud seed's 43.05
Dyna-Gro "Grow" - Gallon 32.95

smokin your own homegrown bud..............priceless ha ha

RangerDanger said:
In most cases, it's hard to achieve total darkness for 12/12 budding in a regular room. You can't interrupt the dark cycle, not even a candle or tv for a few minutes.

errrrm...I'm into my grow room all the time during the dark cycle with a 60 watt bulb lighting up the room and zero adverse effects. I don't think it's that critical. If you left the 60 watt bulb burning all the time or if you had sunlight somehow filtering into a grow room during the dark period, that would be bad. To go into the room long enough to check on your girls or to water them, it just isn't gonna fuck em up. I water my girls during dark and light cycles...doesn't seem to make a bit of difference to them. I have buds oozing trichomes and as large as my arm so I think that evidence supports what I say. Moonlight (reflected sunlight) is pretty bright sometimes and that doesn't fuck up the plants.

Gorillabuds said:
errrrm...I'm into my grow room all the time during the dark cycle with a 60 watt bulb lighting up the room and zero adverse effects. I don't think it's that critical. If you left the 60 watt bulb burning all the time or if you had sunlight somehow filtering into a grow room during the dark period, that would be bad. To go into the room long enough to check on your girls or to water them, it just isn't gonna fuck em up. I water my girls during dark and light cycles...doesn't seem to make a bit of difference to them. I have buds oozing trichomes and as large as my arm so I think that evidence supports what I say. Moonlight (reflected sunlight) is pretty bright sometimes and that doesn't fuck up the plants.
IMO your totally wrong about light in the grow room during the dark cycle. It's a known fact that light causes the flowering hormones to stop flowing. This extends flowering and can cause hermies. Just because you haven't seen any adverse effects yet doesn't mean you won't. But to each his own I guess. If you like the possibility of hermies and prolonged flowering periods, continue with the night time excursions.

Back
Top Bottom